Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get asked to send lives but do not receive any.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gma316🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any lives from your friends! Which device are you using?
Do you have friends that are active in the game? Have you been asking your friends to send you lives?
If your friends are connected with you on Facebook, I would suggest you to contact them on Facebook and enquire if they are receiving your requests or not!
Can you please try this and let me know how it goes? Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫