Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Porque eu não tenho mais vídeos para ganhar jogadas, vidas e poderes de ataque?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @EloMen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The Ads are test features! Except for the King system, players do not have any control on how many Ads they receive or which Ads they receive!
I have been playing the game since it was released, but never seen the Ads! If I were to receive the Ads, I would be happy just to receive the feature😊