We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Porque me fizeram voltar dum nível que eu ja avia passado?

Sheydon
Sheydon Posts: 11 Level 2

Porque me fizeram voltar dum nível que eu ja avia passado?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,367 Candy Moderator

Hello @Sheydon🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team.

** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us

** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Gear icon (Cogwheel) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to New levels / Level Help and click on it;
    • Click on the 2nd option "I passed a level. Why didn't it move me forward";
    • Check if any of the given information helps you. If not, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and Submit your complaint.

You should be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.

If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?