Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is target orders? It keeps popping up, I still have lives and it says I can use more lives to continue. Why, if I still have lives it keeps doing this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kalawaia🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You must be seeing that in a level, right? Can you please post a screenshot of that "target orders" pop-up?
Which device are you using and which level are you at?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫