Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry @austyn2019 no one here can help you as everyone here is just an ordinary member of the public like you are.
The only people that can give you your gold bars back is King, but I very much doubt that they will.
To contact King Player Support please use the Help function of your game.
I tried to buy a 30min color bombs and it took 70 gold bars and gave me reg.color bombs. I want my gold bars, I didn't plan on spending almost all of them like this. It seems you need gold bars to get past most levels after the 4000 level.
How do I make a complaint or let someone know I have an issue?