Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I should be getting gold bars at the end of each race. I have sent multitude requests and get no answers. I have been struggling to get gold bars or buying them. It’s not fair! Please fix Anna’s credit me what I’m due!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BabsGilly🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
After sending your complaint, did you receive an automated email from them? Then, did you send a reply to that email? That's what, we have to do.
When did you send your latest complaint? If it has been a while, please send another complaint. Once you receive the automated email, please reply back. An agent will be contacting you within 72 hours (depending on how busy they are)!
If you did not receive any reply within 2 days, please send a reminder after 24 hours and inform them that you are still waiting for assistance.
If you have any questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫