Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I noticed when I get 5 extra counts from watching video when I play the 1st count counts will reduce to 2 counts. What happen to the rest of my counts. This is cheating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is unusual to receive five moves from just watching one advert @Dabus you normally receive three moves and two moves for watching two adverts. Sometimes you can start playing before all the moves have been added to your moves total, so this could be what is making you think you haven't received all of your moves.
The next time you receive five moves from an advert please post a screenshot of them here. Also wait until you see all five moves have been added to your level before you make any moves.
Hello @Dabus🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you talking about the Ad Videos? I did not understand the issue you have experienced! But, I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team directly from your device.
Let me know if you need help with it.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫