We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

New programming

jmatta32
jmatta32 Posts: 3 Newbie

It seems levels are getting more difficult, no more watch an ad to get several moves and a helper (now only 2 moves limit) and even selecting things like the fish, only show up at the beginning. You don't keep getting them. Everything seems to be geared to get you to spend money on bars to keep going up levels. This is not the CC we've had for many years. This is very disappointing. Anyone else seeing this as well?

Comments

• FreeSneakyMelonPyroDuck
    FreeSneakyMelonPyroDuck Posts: 67 Level 2

Well fish have always been almost useless. I am pretty sure a special candy and fish cannot drop on the same turn (pre game booster) so they interfere with each other. Also it is far more common to get just one fish vs many. Think it has been this way for quite a while now. The ONLY thing the fish offer is a slightly luckier board.

Currently I has a suspicion that events like Top That! are affecting difficulty as you climb the "ladder". This is new but I know I was playing 200+ (ya starting levels) and each day it got progressively harder to the point where yesterday I simply gave up as every hard+ level might as well have been Legendary x2.

Also I have noticed they are trying to force you to buy turns. I was playing with no bought turns as it was comically hard for the levels I was at.

I have a bad feeling this is King's way of making sure bringing back speed boost has no effect in what they have decided the new level passing speed should be without shelling out gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?