We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Dark chocolate won't clear

KSquared9
KSquared9 Posts: 2 Newbie

Dark chocolate spots won't clear making it impossible to complete level. The chocolate gets overlaid with candy and never clears. Tried the level several timesover several days. When will this be fixed?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend

Hello @KSquared9 This is a known glitch but now that I have seen it in my own game I am quite certain that it is a graphics type glitch only which does not affect the actual gameplay: When you see a candy on top of a dark chocolate then that chocolate is not really meant to be there. You will not see it grow and it won't clear, it just looks as if it is there because the graphics are broken. So please next time you play this level concentrate only on the real chocolate which you can see grow and which is not superimposed on any candies. That is the chocolate you need to clear, so you might make sure you let it grow in order to pass a level. Hopefully the glitch will get fixed on Monday. Until then ignore the chocolate that has any candy on top of it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?