Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I understand everything, every game has bugs, but not as bad as here...
I collected all the jelly, but when the level was about to end, the bomb exploded.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have reported the issue @FileoFish123π
Thank you @FileoFish123π€
win 10
nothing changed
The game is automatically updated on my computer
This problem was experienced by myself and others a few weeks ago and should have been fixed by now. Are you playing the latest update of the game?
Can you please post a screenshot of the level as soon as you open the level, please?
Hello @FileoFish123π€
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in the game!
Are you playing the game on Windows 10/11 App or the Facebook browser?