Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can’t complete 1982 level without boosters, help me out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Srikanth2929 Welcome to the Community 🤗 If you are asking for someone to take you as Help a Friend I'm afraid that can't be done. King decide who gets this help and which one of your friends they send it to. I had a look at the Level, which is a Nightmarishly Hard Level, tried it twice and I can't see how it can be completed in 13 moves without many boosters or gold bars for a lot of extra moves. It certainly is a Nightmarishly Hard Level with such low timed bombs. I suggest you log in everyday to get and save as many boosters as you can and don't use them until you have a lot. If you have any questions or need anymore help with your game please come back and ask the Community 😏