We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How does this work?

savery5
savery5 Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m new here and I’m just trying to figure out how does this forum work? Can someone please explain?

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,612 Level 5
    edited August 6
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

Hi @savery5 this forum works in a similar manner to how internet fan forums work.

That is, if this were a Pokémon forum every post would be about everything and anything Pokémon.

The forum is divided into sections (or boards) and members post in each of those boards depending on what they want to say

This Discussion board is for any/all posts to do with the game of Candy Crush Saga. If you want to rant about a particular aspect of the game, or just want to say how much you are enjoying playing this is the board to post in.

If you have an issue with the game or a question about the game then the Support board is the best place to post. That said you can still post a question in the Discussion board if you want to

The Ideas board is self explanatory I would say

The Contests board is where the Managers of this forum run competitions and quizzes in order to engage with and entertain the members of this forum. If you enter one of the competitions you occasionally have a chance of winning some gold.

There is also the Off Topic board which is found as a link at the top of the Discussion board. In this board you can chat about things that aren't Candy Crush related.

That is the way the forum is setup, but the way it works is slightly more difficult to explain.

Simply put the way it works is that you read the posts that have been made by other members and you join in the discussion by commenting on any of the discussions that you want to, or have an opinion on.

Obviously, like you have done here, you can also start your own discussion for people to comment on as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?