Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ads are freezing and not allowing me to get my rewards. Happens with kubota, likes gym and some furniture crap. I have lost many levels because of this. Annoying!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bestgrandmom🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with some of the Ad videos!
I would suggest you to report the Ads to King Player Support team. Please follow below steps on the device you are using to play the game⬇️
Note: I think you might have to send different complaints for different Ads! If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫