Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost a life, a switch and 26 coins due to a glitch. I just passed the flipping level and it went right back to the Home Screen. How do I get my coins and switch back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dani🤗
Sorry! I wasn't here for the past 3 days! So, could not follow up with the issues I have reported! I will check and get back to you on Monday!
Thank you for your patience & have a great weekend ahead🍫🍫
Hi. Is there an update on this issue?
Thank you @DaniReeLaw🤗
Apple 14 iPhone version 1.283.1.1. I purchased the gold bars from the Candy Crush shop in game.
Hi @DaniReeLaw🙋♀️
Which device are you using and which version of the App do you have right now?
Just wondering! The Gold Bars you have used, did you purchase those or earned in the features/events in the game?
I won the level and started to watch the remaining moves automatically countdown, the stars popped up for a flash, then the app closed and I had to click on the app to reopen and it took me back to the Home Screen and back to level 12086 in the map. I tried to beat the level, again, failed once and stopped playing for the night.
Hello @DaniReeLaw🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please explain a bit more about what happened to your level? Did the game crash when you were about to win the level? OR you did win the level and you saw the score with Stars and Tiffi with score?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫