3 weeks

AddieDoll
AddieDoll Posts: 5 Level 2

3 weeks on the same level! Treasure Hunt freezes the game so I have no way to earn boosters to pass a level. Guess I'll have to delete the game and quit playing. It's too bad because I have enjoyed it for many years.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,982 Legend

Hello @AddieDoll being stuck on the same level for three weeks is awful and to be honest after that long I am surprised you haven't stopped playing already.

Treasure Hunt freezing the game is an issue that King is supposed to be fixing, so you could just stop playing until the Hunt is fixed and start playing again.

Alternatively do your Booster Wheel and Daily Treat Machine still work? If they do just log in every day without playing and collect boosters for a week and do not click on the Treasure Hunt.

Once you think you have collected enough boosters try playing the level you are stuck on again.

• AddieDoll
    AddieDoll Posts: 5 Level 2

Yes, that's a good idea. Thank you! I haven't gotten any lollipop hammers for ages but I will just collect a bunch before I try again. Sure wish they would get TH fixed!

• pbnjabbie
    pbnjabbie Posts: 9 Level 2

Why us it taking so long to fix this 'glitch"?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?