Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I had played level 695 a few times and then I purchased 10 gold bars for $3.00 or somewhere around there to get the extra moves. I beat the level but would not progress me to level 696. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @christi3🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch you have experienced in your game! You will have to send a complaint to King Player Support team and request to reimburse your Gold Bars.
Can you tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫