We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Hit a wall of impossible levels and used up all your boosters? What to do.

christinewupp
christinewupp Posts: 8,366 Legend

If you are a long standing player of Candy Crush like me and find that you have hit a wall with level after level impossible to pass, then that is probably because you have hit a wall deliberately put in the game to make long standing players spend all their saved up gold bars and boosters. At the moment (summer 2024) there is such a wall in the 15,000+ ranges, probably because King think players who have got this far are prepared to spend money to try to catch up with the end of the game. But they are putting them in elsewhere now. If you can't win episode races to earn gold then it will be hard to get back on your feet. These are my best tips from my own playing experiences.

Choose one of the following options:

• Forget about Candy Crush and have fun doing something else with your spare time
  • Delete the app. Reinstall the app. Play a new game starting at level 1. Make as much gold as you can by winning every episode race. Spend gold and boosters wisely (gold only on impossible legendary levels to keep your sanity) and you will continue to make a gold profit up to level 2000 at least. I have managed to save up 8000 gold bars by level 3000 doing this and by using events wisely. The game is now event based, so new players will succeed if they use the events effectively. Also I play slowly but each episode in 24 hours to win the gold prize. The best speed I find is to play one episode per day. This way events have paid out enough boosters for me, and the only boosters I have purchased with gold is occasionally for timed starting boosters. I do get ads, on and off. To get ads and keep ads in a new game, clear your internet history before reinstalling the game. It worked for me. I think that clears the cookies King have placed into your device and so they think you are truly a new player and will treat you accordingly. Don't spend any real money ever to keep getting ads (on and off)
  • Give the game a long break. I mean weeks or months. (not more than six months though or King may delete your account). If you are breaking for a long period two things are likely to happen: King will make that level range easier to pass generally. They will do this if too many players quit or are stuck at a certain level range. Also King will give players a welcome back reward. When I did this I got lots of extra moves for my initial few levels and better events to get me back on track. That was when I quit at level 15,000 for a few months last year.
  • Take a definitive break from playing new levels but log in daily to collect boosters. Use Season Pass, "Don't feed the troll" and any other events that will give you free boosters for playing and replaying easy old levels. Don't be tempted to waste these on new levels for a few weeks, not until you have gathered a bucketful of boosters. Don't forget to give lives to your friends every day and hopefully you will also gain lots of saved lives yourself. Then try playing one new episode through using your saved up boosters to pass the trickiest levels. It should help you win the episode race gold and may help you back on a winning track. Then try playing no more than one episode in 24 hours, as that seems to be the most efficient speed to stay afloat with boosters and gold bars.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?