Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I bought the play pass to access the dainty bundle but I didn't get the boosters. Also, I bought my piggy bank at the same time, and with the bank and the bundle but didn't get the correct amount of bars. Can you please investigate? Sally
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sally @Sal33 π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the purchase issues you are experiencing in your game! Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below π«π«