Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm trying to login through my FB on a mac. Once it downloads the game, it's not syncing with my account. My picture doesn't come up, and it doesn't let me login
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Glad to know that @Srassor🤗
Keep crushing and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
I just did a Software update and restarted FB. It worked. Thanks
Hello @Srassor🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
We have received few complaints from MacBook users! To understand the issue better, I will need few more details please! Are you using "Safari"?
What do you mean by it is not "syncing" with your account? Can you please a screenshot of what you see after the game downloads?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Can't find the gaming button on settings
Hi @Srassor a very warm welcome to the King Community.
Please click on the link below, I hope this will help you.
I can’t play on/log into Facebook - Social Gaming update – Candy Crush Saga (zendesk.com)