Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had color bombs and other extras that are not showing up in my profile now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn't switch devices
Yes I am I just don't know what happened
Thank you for replying back @cnj02c🤗
I am glad to know that you did not reinstall your game!
Did you change or switch the device you are using? Did you make sure that you are logged into the game with your usual details?
No never reinstall the game and I am using an android
Hello @cnj02c🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It looks you are talking about "Boosters"! I am sorry to hear that you are not finding your boosters in the game!
Did something happen for you to lose those? Which device are you using? Did you change your device or reinstall the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫