Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished playing earlier and was on level 22 at the 15,000 mark and started playing on facebook and now back to starting level, fix it please asap!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Jackie_Warden🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
Did you change the device you were playing earlier or is it on the same device you are playing?
If it is different device, Top That feature is not being synced on the devices we are using!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team. I am not sure if they will be able to fix it asap! But, they will report it to the game team.