Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I won the "candy field" twice and when I collected my gold it didn't let me, and deleted it, how can I claim my prize? It was a lot of gold!! spend a lot of boosters!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, i used my iphone to play. Today
the same thing happened to me again
I don't know what's happening,
I won twice and the sign you see in the screenshot always appears
Do you need other information?
I want my gold !!!😭
Hello @Julietapelaez🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
When you said "candy field" - did you mean the Episode Race or Candy Royale?
Which device are you using to play the game? Did you take any screenshots when you won the race and your gold bars are not being added to your game?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫