Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have spent iver $10.00 trying to win a chocolate level that didnt produce any chocolate I have sent several emails about it with no response
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Refund please
I need my money back please
This is the second day
Hello again @tcharper 🤗
In this level, the Chocolate is produced by the Magic Spinners! So, if we remove the Magic Spinners very early from the board, there is no way of collecting the chocolate.
“Lucky candy / Mystery candy” booster is not that helpful in this level!!
Please don’t waste any more of your money on this level! I would suggest not to use any pre-boosters. Let the chocolate grow until you have enough and then, use an UFO or Party popper to clear the board.
Hi again @tcharper🙋♀️
You can post your screenshots in the comment below.
Just say Hi or Hello, and then, attach the screenshot by clicking on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Hello again @tcharper🤗
Let me check the level and get back to you🍫🍫
First picture I have 3 more
Hello @tcharper🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with a level in your game!
Can you please tell me which level it is and which device you are using to play the game? Do you have a screenshot of the level game board?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫