We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

This game is unfair

smedar
smedar Posts: 4 Newbie

I am stuck on level 1697 for DAYS. I am not receiving the bonus add on 2-5 moves after failing the level for weeks now. That was an immense help.
kindly inform me if that add on will return because if not,I am leaving this silly game which demands payment for adding on extra moves. Unfair to make a person get to over 1600 level only to squeeze out money now!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend
    edited August 8

Hello @smedar it is difficult to provide a precise answer to your question as adverts come and go.

I once lost my advert features for seven months before they came back.

Adverts are a temporary feature of the game and having them in your game is not a guarantee that you will have them forever. When/if they disappear they might come back and they might not. When adverts disappear there is no way of knowing if they have gone for good or just temporarily. All you can do is keep playing and see what happens.

Note that if you ever make a payment then you will definitely not get your adverts back for a very long time (over a year) if at all.

• smedar
    smedar Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Alienscar, thank you for replying to my vent. It provided both context and gave me insight to the game. I recently was at my wits end with a level and made a purchase😱😱😱 Guess that it for the free ads for me😂😂😔

I really appreciate your reply. Best wishes in your game💪

• smitch4
    smitch4 Posts: 14 Level 2

I am on level in the high 15000s and it has done the same thing to me 2 months ago. It had done this to a friend at work a year ago as well. He got so angry he stopped playing for months. The options finally came back after he did not play for a long time. It is unfair. I have gotten close to giving up on game play myself. Stuck for 2 weeks on a level and no way out but to pay, but I just won't do it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?