Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the rewards given for winning a race are worthless. Most times you can’t use the timed booster because it is not available for the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I Have that! Pointless
Hi @terry518 are you in the horrible test group like me where the gold has been reduced from 35 to 30 and 3 x 10 minute boosters added? If so I posted about that yesterday and said how awful it is. The Community Manager said she would give my feedback to the team that deals with it, but I can't see anything being changed soon. I said the same, 3 silly timed boosters for 10 minutes that probably wouldn't be needed in the upcoming levels 🤕