Why are there different events and features everywhere???

Aries2020
Aries2020 Posts: 144 Level 3

Why??? We have 5 devices in our household on which we play CC. 2 completely identical old android tablets, 2 ipads - 1 new and 1 old and 1 brand new android tablet.

Adventure Path showed up today on one of the 2 identical old android tablets, but NOT on the other! Candy Royal disappeared from the new Ipad 2 days ago! Supercharge is available on 1 old android but not the other old android and NOT on the brand new android. Supercharge was available on the new iPad a few weeks ago, but has now disappeared. What is this?? Why is this necessary? This is so ridiculous and unfair! At least if the same features and events were available on one OS and not the other, it would make sense. But identical devices have different everything! This is so ridiculous.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend
    edited August 9

What you describe @Aries2020 is a perfect example of how King delivers all of its features to their players.

King do not deliver all of their features to all of their players at the same time. Device and location have absolutely no bearing on which features you will receive or for how long you will receive them.

Candy Royal disappeared from the new Ipad 2 days ago!

Depending on which version of the Royale you have got once you win it can rest for up to three days for you can play it again.

I have never seen Supercharge and I think it is only been tested by small groups at the moment. Again due to King's testing methods just because you have a feature on one device doesn't mean you will automatically receive that feature on every device especially across different platforms.

unfair!

Not sure why you think it is unfair, as they haven't broke any rules that I know of.

This is so ridiculous.

It does come across as ridiculous and King will explain that they do things this way due to having 250,000,000 active players which means they have to limit the release of features due to technical reasons. Whether this is true or not I couldn't say.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?