Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had over 900 and now there's only 6 left. I have'nt bought anything...??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @yaamahaa🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the Gold Bars in your game!!
Did you make sure that you have logged into your regular account? Did you try — log out of the game — close the game — restart your device — open the game and log back in?
If you still haven't found your Gold Bars, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and find out what happened!
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫
Kisi ko coins bhejne ho to kaise bhejte h