Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't have any extra lives or any lives banked. I'm not able to receive lives and I can't access my mailbox either. See screenshot where it's counting down to my next life. But a message at the bottom of screenshot about unlimited lives. Something is definitely wrong. Any suggestions or advice.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi PattiMotyleski, welcome to the Community!
I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with receiving lives and accessing your mailbox. Here are some steps you can try:
Restart the Game: Sometimes, restarting the game can clear any temporary glitches.
Update the Game: Ensure your game is updated to the latest version.
Clear Cache (Android):
Go to Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Saga > Storage > Clear Cache.
Clear Cache (iOS):
Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Candy Crush Saga > Offload App.
Check Facebook Permissions:
If the issue persists, please contact King Player Support team and seek further assistance.
Here’s how:
Hope this helps!