Error wrong email and password combination

lilymahieu
lilymahieu Posts: 8 Level 2

I have recently bought a new phone, when I tried to log in with my Facebook account it kept giving me the error : ' wrong email and password combination ' . I know that the error isn't correct so I'm wondering if there's any help I could get to fix this as I don't want to lose my progress. Thank you for the help in advance!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @lilymahieu🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Are you using an iPhone?

• PummyRaj

Hello again @lilymahieu🙋‍♀️

If you are using an iPhone, please try below steps and see if the glitch clears!

1. Check Your Credentials —> Ensure you are entering the correct email and password for your Facebook account. Try logging into Facebook directly on a web browser to verify your credentials.
    2. Update the Game —> Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. Check the App Store for any updates.
    3. Clear Cache (iOS) —> For iOS devices, you can offload the app to clear the cache.
      • Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage;
      • Find and tap on Candy Crush Saga;
      • Tap on Offload App. This will free up storage used by the app but keep its documents and data;
    4. Check Permissions —> Ensure that Facebook has the necessary permissions to connect with Candy Crush.
      • Open the Facebook app on your iPad;
      • Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings;
      • Scroll down to Apps & Websites and make sure Candy Crush is listed and allowed;
    5. Reconnect to Facebook⬇️
      • Open Candy Crush Saga.
      • Go to the settings menu (Pink Cogwheel / gear icon).
      • Tap on the "My Profile" button and try logging in with your Facebook account again.

For some players, it worked and some said it did not!! Please try all of the above steps - one after another and see if the glitch clears!

Please let me know how it goes! To reply back, please type below🍫🍫

• lilymahieu

Hello!

I indeed have an iPhone but sadly this didn't work for me. Is there any other way I could get help? Thank you a lot for helping me!

• PummyRaj

Hello @lilymahieu🤗 Thank you for replying back!

If the steps did not work, only thing that is left is to contact King Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how:

1. Open the game app and click on Pink Cogwheel (gear icon);
    2. Tap on the "?" icon in Settings window;
    3. Go down to "Technical & Connection Issues";
    4. Select any topic that suits better and scroll down all the way;
    5. Click on "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page;
    6. Fill the form and provide details about the issue, including a screenshot if possible.

I hope the Support team will be able to resolve the issue and you will be able to log into the game again🤞

• lilymahieu

Hello!

I sent them an email but I never really got help. I just got an answer saying I could play the other games while they try to fix the global problem. I have no idea how long this will take or anything. Would you know if there is any other information cause they never replied back when I asked them why they weren't really trying to help my case.

Kind regards,

Lily

• PummyRaj

Hi Lily🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with your account!

Contacting the King Player Support is always a time consuming process. They are the only team that takes care of the complaints in all (12) King Saga games!

Please don't give up and keep sending a reply every other day mentioning that you are still in need of help. They are the only team that can help with this issue as they have all the resources!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?