We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

FINALLY LEVEL 12000

junky
junky Posts: 45 Level 2

To all you candy crushers, candy complainers, me too, and the candy eaters. Its been along 12 years to achieve this with no money paid. After around level 7000 its been tough. Some levels I can breeze through an of course the last level to win the candy royal King will.do it to me every time, something will happen an I will loose the last level. Even on alot of contests the last level to win my gold the game will go on a blink or freeze an of course I loose again. I played some levels up to 3 weeks. Why? I do not know, just trying to get past one level. I work full time get home in evening an have maybe 2-3 hrs daily to play. I have 200 lives in storage for back up. I give out lives all the time to help out. Up to level 7000 there was never a time the game froze on me , but after that the war has been on to win levels. You name it , it has happened to me...game freezes, cant connect to app store, loose lives, several times did no receive my gold ,several times I have won all 1500 gold bars, won 500 etc.. and the list gets bigger an never received none of them ...Let me share to all King will do nothing for you an me about this game. I am constantly reading y'all comments. And Christinawupp, Queen B, Carol tell you all to contact King.....They do try their best to answer an help as best as possible. They know the game very well. If you quit an walk away , another person will come on board an start playing. Like I said so many times even down to the very last move to win lots of gold the game will shut down. King knows what they are doing an controlling the game. Very frustrating day by day. I do still try to hang on....don't know why...but..I do put it down a few days then pick it back up. It would be nice if King would personally connect with me than to be hidden behind the curtains.

Junky

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?