Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi I haven’t been able to login for over a year. Can I get some help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using an Iphone 13 pro max. My app just says I can't connect to internet. I think it is an app issue not an account issue. I still am showing I am on level 5,980.
If you have not been able to log into your Candy Crush account for a year then there is a chance your account has since been deleted. King state in the terms and conditions that they may delete accounts that have shown no activity for six months.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?
log in using the same Facebook or Kingdom account you initially used
. This action should restore your game to its former glory. If this method doesn't work, contacting
Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: