We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Tuff level

sherrybright
sherrybright Posts: 4 Newbie

How do you ask for help on tuff level? I've had it come up 2or3xs it say tim needs your help on a tuff level and u click it and it let's you try 3xs 2 help them pass the level. How do you ask for help like that? .anyone.ive read and clicked on everything I can

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,378 Candy Moderator

Hello @sherrybright🤗 Warm Welcome to the King Community!

You are asking about "Help a Friend" feature, right? If so, we cannot ask our friends to play our level! It is actually the game system that sends those requests on behalf of our friends.

If you are stuck on a level, I would suggest you is to keep playing it without using any boosters and lives! Hopefully, the system will be triggered after a while and ask your friends to play your level.
    Note: Please be aware that even if your friends play your level, you will not be moved ahead! You will just receive some boosters to help you.

If you need any tips to win your level, please let us know which level you are playing and we will try to help!

If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?