Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I delete my King Community account? I still wanna keep my game account, just not this one here on the WEBSITE.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CallMeZilla🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Our Community account and the Game account are not the same! So, even if you delete the Community account, it will not harm your game account😊
I will send your request to our Community In-charge team! Please allow up to 24 hours for the action to be taken.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫