Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just moved to level 882 and got a message that there were no more possible moves and I failed with zero points and I hadn't even made a move. How is this possible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christine π€
I am glad to inform you that the level is being fixed π
Hi Donna π€ Welcome to the King Community!
Although the fix is not going to help you now and/or bring back your win-streak, your complaint helped me to report the level!
Thanks a bunch ππΌ
Thanks Pummy!
Thanks heaps Christine. I'd looked away from the screen to grab a drink and came back to the level failed screen. I was on a roll too haha!. I'll report it to Player support.
There is only one possible first move on this game board and anyone with win streak boosters or playing a pre level colour bomb booster may fall foul here: If your colour bomb replaces the red candy in the top row there is no possible move and the game will self terminate. This should not happen and you ought to report this to Player Support and complain about it.
Most players don't bother to report this as on the next attempt this won't happen and the level will be easy to pass, so people move on and forget about it. It is tough on anyone who was playing Candy Royale though or trying to hold on to a win streak!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. Could you please take a screenshot level 882? and in the meantime please force close the Apps and log in again