Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
im stuck on level 15919 for various days and i dont have any gold bars or boosters to help me, and i cant even win them on the game. PLEASE HELP MEEEEE!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @squideeey and welcome to the community! I have read other posts about this particular level and it seems that this one is particularly hard to get past. I know this won't help you, but at least you'll know you are not alone.
I’m stuck on level in some days right now and I need some help, so please don’t be shy 😋