Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the race on the levels I got the popup with 30 gold bars but did not receive them in to the account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @omeohmi 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive one of the rewards from Episode Race! Can you please tell me which device you are using?
thank you for responding sadly same message as above
Can you try the following link HERE?
how do I get in touch with the player support team regarding missing gold bars awarded after finishing an episode?
The instructions above by Kiara wael follow steps "HERE" gets a "permission error sad face" page Please help
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.