Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can someone explain why I can no longer give more than one life to a friend? I used to be able to send unlimited amounts to people.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Catmog and welcome to the community!
That is something a lot of us have complained about and we have not got any answers from King about this. The only way I can send multiple lives is to repeatedly close the game and reopen it. Each time the game reloads like that I can then send one life to my friends. I do think some players manage to send more, so @cookiemae or @Alienscar might have some better advice for you.
Hello @Catmog I am sorry but no one here can answer your question as we are all just members of the public like you are, and no one here can understand why King has done what they have to how we send lives.
You can still send more than one life to a friend, but now you have to close and reopen your game in-between sending lives.
It probably won't help, but here is the official answer to why King made the change to our Inbox
Quote Crazy Cat Lad
This update on Lives was done to encourage you to use the lives feature the way it’s meant to be used, which is exchanging lives with others on a daily basis rather than accumulating them