We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

junky
junky Posts: 45 Level 2

Any video of how to get past this level? Been on it for days. Every time at end I view the ads to get 4 moves, then 2 moves, and then a UFO. Most of the.time the UFO does not show up to finish p!aying. And then I usually have 1-2 jellys left to clear. You can see I have no boosters.

Junky

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,369 Legend

Hello @junky. Levels like this one are best played with no starting boosters as these will be wasted on boards which always start with identical colours. The strategy will be to get the keys in sequence as quickly as the game will allow. So I would concentrate on each key and try to get the striped candies to fall into the right row to hit those first of all. There are plenty of videos showing how to pass without boosters, one is shown below. Note these videos are all two years old and in those days King would lend players a hand by dropping the right candies to make combos of wrap/striped candies, which seemed to help pass this level. So watch out for any chance to make a wrapped candy and try to match it with one of the striped candies from the dispenser. I do not know if you will get such luck now in 2024, since King have changed the frequency of lucky boards.

If you used to have videos with UFOs to help you pass levels in the past you have been very lucky. I never get UFOs with my ads any more and ads tend to disappear for the legendary levels for me as well, because King want us to start spending money. Watch out you don't spend any real money on the game, because if you do you will never get any ads in the future.

If you can't get lucky but find the game leaves you one jelly short then try to play events like season pass which will earn you a lollipop hammer to use in these "near miss" levels by playing older easy levels.

Good luck!

• junky
    junky Posts: 45 Level 2

Thanks very much. Will work on this one.

Junky

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?