We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How to earn 10 gold bars for free?

Jano_Saad
Jano_Saad Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello, I am in Level 16141 for more than 1 month. How can I earn 10 gold bars to pass it?

Best Answer

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend
    edited August 16 Answer ✓

Hello @Jano_Saad . The only events I know of that will award gold bars are the chocolate box and the episode race, both of which you need to win new levels to gain the gold. King want us to pay real money for gold bars.

If you see the "Don't feed the troll" event in your game you can earn a party popper and a UFO by replaying an old easy level. I had it show up in my game today. I scrolled back to level 10,000 and replayed it about 15 times to get enough orange candies. Or if you scroll all the way back to level 1000 you replay that about 5 to 6 times to get enough orange candies. But you need to be quick as the timer runs down the moment you see the event screen. Most levels can be won with a party popper and a UFO, so it might help you pass this level.

Answers

• Jano_Saad
    Jano_Saad Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello, I am in Level 16141 for more than 1 month. How can I earn 10 gold bars to pass it with the 255 extra moves?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend
    edited August 16 Answer ✓

Hello @Jano_Saad . The only events I know of that will award gold bars are the chocolate box and the episode race, both of which you need to win new levels to gain the gold. King want us to pay real money for gold bars.

If you see the "Don't feed the troll" event in your game you can earn a party popper and a UFO by replaying an old easy level. I had it show up in my game today. I scrolled back to level 10,000 and replayed it about 15 times to get enough orange candies. Or if you scroll all the way back to level 1000 you replay that about 5 to 6 times to get enough orange candies. But you need to be quick as the timer runs down the moment you see the event screen. Most levels can be won with a party popper and a UFO, so it might help you pass this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?