Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have Ad freezing problem , I have to exit out of game every time , when I am about to win level by watching ad that time ad will freeze , it has been very disappointing and lost countless booster in process.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Hansa_Modha 🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Ad! I am noticing frequent complaints about this particular Ad video 🤔
I will give a heads-up to our Community In-charge on Monday. But, it will be better if you could report from your side. Please follow below steps to send a complaint to the King Player Support team ⬇️
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
me too