Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I bought bonuses and I didnt get them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Majka82🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
Which device are you using? If you still did not receive your purchased items, please select the device you are using from below options and follow the suggestion⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫
That must be an error happened due to your Internet connection.