Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I understand thar I'm on level 16,000 and I understand that it should be difficult. But why doesn't candy crush award the players of more than 10 plus years?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think it is because players of more than 10 plus years generally know better than to spend lots of money on the game. King want players to spend money and inexperienced players are far more likely to do so. There is no incentive for them to reward long standing players. They don't mind if we quit.