Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to wait sometimes 2-3 days to get full lives. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the game over and over and it continues to do it causing me to lose out on timed events an timed battle items. It's getting really frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Teebaggger🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch in your game!
But, I am sorry to say that I could not understand the issue! What is the glitch? The lives you see at the "Pink Heart" icon - they are not refilling because you see thousands of minutes for each life to be refilled? Or is it the lives from your friends that you receive in the "Envelope"?
Can you please post a screenshot of the lives you are talking about?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫