Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi all… I'm playing Candy Crush Saga on a Windows PC and I cant login to facebook to recover my progress
Everytime I try to login, the password box goes blank and nothing happens, please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It seems that the problem is the Facebook Login page, I've tried on different's pc's and the result is the same. Cant login
Hi! Yes, I play on Windows PC and Android… On Android I'm currently logged in with my FB account. The problem is when I try to log in from Windows to my FB account nothing happens, I fill my mail and password and the "Log in" button doesnt work, instead it erases the password box and leaves it blank
Hello @Sp1ke_GDA🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
Do you play the game on any other device? If so, are you able to log into the game on that device?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫