Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I feel very let down I've sent over 17 lives and nothing hardly bk
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @textualcentaur19 Welcome to the Community 🤗it's great that you've had the time to join us. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem every now and again with receiving lives. I was going days without receiving any but I know they were being sent as the friends sending are also in the Community and I asked. It doesn't seem to be too much of a problem for me now. Don't give up with sending to your friends and if you really need lives send them a request and see what happens. Give it a week or so and let us know if you still aren't receiving even the requested ones. Not a lot we can do but it just proves it's happening to a few of us. If you have any questions or need help with your game please ask. Also now you're in the Community it would be nice to read and join in other discussions. Would be nice to hear from you again 😏