Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can´t connect my App because everytime I get the message connection error.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
???
No answer? Why?
I use the App on my Windows 11 PC,
….
Hello @ClaudiaBergheim🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Can you show me a screenshot of the error message?
Are you not able to connect to the game itself or to the store in the game App, where we purchase boosters, moves, etc.,?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫