Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played it LITERALLY 500 TIMES
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, Diana!
Let me check the level in my game and get back to you🍫🍫
Studio mini2023 is my device
Studio Mini 2023
Hello @Dianaknoop🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Can you please tell me which device are you using? Also, can you post a screenshot of the level - after you click on Play and open the game board?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I hope not Buddy! I am making plans to get there by Christmas. Pray for me.