level 10628

Leslie_Linkie
Leslie_Linkie Posts: 41 Level 2

don't understand what needs to be done to have gummies drop

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,712 Legend
    edited August 24

Hello @Leslie_Linkie I hope that maybe I can help you. This is a frog level, so the key is in using the frog. This is my starting board:

The bubble gum will break the cages and help release the dragons, that seems to be the only way. I can see only one way to break the bubble gum without boosters, the fish boppers at the top left and right. To release the fishes from them use the frog. Feed it and when it glows move the frog into the space with the green/stripe or yellow/stripe droppers as shown here:

Now you need to repeat this, so use the colour bombs to hit against the same colour as the frog to make it glow and move it again, but to the other side. Best to move to the innermost space.

I have moved it to the other side. I now have a striped yellow candy underneath the fish boppers and frosting, if I move the frog now to the space next to it, the stripe will hit the boppers from below. The first hit clears two of the cages. The next few hits clear the left side for me. Then I just keep repeat the feeding and moving the frog from side to side.

This is the basic mechanics of this level, so repeat feeding and moving of the frog from side to side. I am left just short here on this attempt, but I did pass easily using this strategy on my second attempt with two moves spare.

Don't waste boosters on this level. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?