Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just clicked “Save Your Progress” on my game and it prompted me to connect my Facebook account, which I thought was already connected. Then it showed me as on level 591 but today I was playing up to 963. How do I get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game than play level. If the correct levels still do not show up. Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account. You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.
Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game than play level. If the correct levels still do not show up. Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account. You can also email them from
here
and tell your
Game ID
there.