Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
11.000 küsür seviyedeydim ve facebook um çalındığı için giriş yapamadım e postamı da değiştirmek zorunda kaldım ve oyunum en başa döndü lütfen yardımcı olun geri alamaz mıyım
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I lost my level because my Facebook was stolen, I had to change my e-mail, I was at a level of 11,000 and it went back to square one, please help.
Hello there could you please translet and post it again in english for better understanding? Thanks